Here are some FAQ's in regards to hair care:
Q: Can you brush your hair extensions?
- Yes, to brush: hold your hair roots with one hand to support the bonds. With the other hand, brush gently by starting at the ends and working up toward the scalp. It is recommended that you brush and/or comb your hair daily.
Q: What do you wash your extensions with?
- Extensions should be washed alternating between a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner weekly. Always use warm water, as hot water will over expose the cuticle of the hair.
Q: How long does your virgin hair last?
- Our virgin hair will last 1 to 2 years with the proper care.
Q: Does this hair shed?
- Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect. We have reinforced machine wefting, to minimize shedding to nearly none. You may see a few strands here or there while detangling or styling, but nothing troubling or excessive.
Q: Can the hair be straightened of curled?
- Yes, our virgin hair extensions can be styled like your own hair. You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will. Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, to preserve you hair, it is imperative that you: use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.